- Rebooting Basics
- Tools for Change
- Porn FAQs
- ED & Porn
- ? Studies
Submitted by admin on Mon, 11/29/2010 - 09:32
Welcome to our FAQ page. If you have a question, ask it below. (After registering, click on "Add new comment.") The answers are based on years of hard-won wisdom shared by recovering users, whose comments are sometimes included along with relevant research. Most questions have multiple links.
For more details on the science, read Start here for an overview of key concepts and follow the links, or visit the Articles section. This 18 minute video addresses common myths and propaganda - PORN MYTHS - The Truth Behind Addiction And Sexual Dysfunctions, by Gabe Deem
- Is my erectile dysfunction (ED) related to my porn use?
- Any suggestions for healing delayed ejaculation (DE) or anorgasmia?
- I'm straight, but attracted to transexual or gay porn (or gay attracted to straight porn). What's up?
- Is my fetish porn-induced?
- Unusual masturbation techniques causing problems?
- Is my premature ejaculation (PE) related to my porn use?
- What do Experts Tell Guys Suffering from ED
Rebooting Basics (see rebooting)
- I quit using porn and now I feel worse. Is this normal?
- HELP! I quit porn, but my potency, genital size, and/or libido are decreasing (Flat-Line)
- What about 'blue balls' or 'lovers' nuts?'
- How do I know when I'm back to normal?
- How do I cope with porn flashbacks?
- What is "the chaser effect?"
- What about wet dreams?
- Educating Your Therapist
- Must I destroy/delete all my porn?
- Why am I feeling so sad about giving up porn?
- I relapsed or am in danger of relapse. (EMERGENCY MEASURES)
- I'm rebooting and my erections are painful.
- I need porn to calm me or put me to sleep.
- Does it help to view porn use as immoral?
- Is porn a bigger challenge for religious people?
- What do I do when I have too much sexual energy?
Rebooting With a Partner:
- Rebooting with a partner: What about sex?
- What do I say to my mate?
- Porn-induced ED: What do I tell my girlfriend?
Internet Porn Addiction:
Masturbation, Ejaculation, Prostate:
Odds & Ends: