- Rebooting Basics
- Tools for Change
- Porn FAQs
- ED & Porn
- ? Studies
Submitted by Gary Wilson and... on Mon, 11/29/2010 - 09:32
Welcome to our FAQ page. If you have a question, ask it below. (After registering, click on "Add new comment.") The answers are based on years of hard-won wisdom shared by recovering users, whose comments are sometimes included along with relevant research. Most questions have multiple links.
- Is my erectile dysfunction (ED) related to my porn use?
- Any suggestions for healing delayed ejaculation (DE)?
- I'm straight, but attracted to transexual or gay porn. What's up?
- Are fetishes innate?
- Unusual masturbation techniques causing problems?
- Is my premature ejaculation (PE) related to my porn use?
- Any connection between orgasm, abstinence, and testosterone levels?
- What do Experts Tell Guys Suffering from ED
Rebooting Basics (see rebooting)
- I quit using porn and now I feel worse. Is this normal?
- HELP! I quit porn, but my potency, genital size, and/or libido are decreasing (Flat-Line)
- What about 'blue balls' or 'lovers' nuts?'
- How do I know when I'm back to normal?
- How do I cope with porn flashbacks?
- What is "the chaser effect?"
- What about wet dreams?
- Educating Your Therapist
- Must I destroy/delete all my porn?
- Why am I feeling so sad about giving up porn?
- I relapsed or am in danger of relapse. (EMERGENCY MEASURES)
- I'm rebooting and my erections are painful.
- I need porn to calm me or put me to sleep.
- Does it help to view porn use as immoral?
- Is porn a bigger challenge for religious people?
- What do I do when I have too much sexual energy?
Rebooting With a Partner:
- Rebooting with a partner: What about sex?
- What do I say to my mate?
- Porn-induced ED: What do I tell my girlfriend?
Internet Porn Addiction:
Masturbation, Ejaculation, Prostate:
Odds & Ends: