Picked up two jobs, Expanded my hobbies, Connect with people on a deeper level, Make others laugh pretty easily, Bonding with my family a lot more.
I can't believe its March. On October 1st I told myself that I would quit and I found the perseverance to stay strong to this very day. In the last 5 months the following things have happened.
- I lost over 22 pounds, and dropped 6% Bodyfat. Girls definitely notice this and I habitually diet now, workout regularly and eat clean. It's not rocket science.
- Picked up two jobs and have broke a plateau where I thought I was the king of everything and thought I knew everything there is to know lol.. just the beginning.
- Expanded on some of my hobbies. I can connect with people on a deeper level and make others laugh pretty easily just being myself.
- It doesn't take that long to understand difficult concepts. Your brain is able to tackle larger tasks and do them more efficiently because brain fog is gone.
- I started bonding with my family a lot more. There's something about NoFap that makes you realize what it means to make sacrifices for yourself to be a better individual, and in return you are able to make sacrifices for others.
- It's very easy to communicate honest feelings. I realized talking and being honest with others is one of the most powerful things about us as humans that makes us understanding of each other.
- You begin to value yourself a lot more. You really do deserve the best and you need to believe this. Do not surround yourself with people that put you down or stand idly in life.
The biggest take away from NoFap is life will move with or without you. Grab your balls and keep it pushing.