Age 20 - I owe much of career success and personal development to nofap
My story is quite long to just unpack here so I'll give you the bullet points and answer specific questions from anyone interested.
- It's taken me around 2 years to finally clock 90 days
- I started because of extreme social anxiety
- 90 days ago, something 'clicked' and I knew I was going to make it this time. Also I believe this 'click' was the direct result of every single second of struggle in the 2 or so years leading up to it
- I owe much of career success and personal development to nofap
- And yes I have had the famed super powers
OK, that's the general outline and now feel free to ask any questions about me personally and or any insights on certain aspects or nofap.
LINK - 90 day AMA