Age 22 - Depression completely gone, too much ambition to contain, less brain fog
Finally made it to 30 days hardmode. All I have to say is keep at it. The benefits I noticed:
- can barely sleep and still work, study, lift heavy without feeling tired
- heaviest lifts I've done so far in the last 2 years
- too much ambition to contain. I'm reading, lifting heavy and treating my job as my sole purpose on earth. I see challenges and I take them.
- depression is gone completely. I still feel sad at times but never discouraged.
- much easier interacting with people
- feel more grounded and secure in my body and self
- less brain fog though I still piff a lil bit
- reading comprehension through the roof (try reading dostoyevsky in an office full of hyper talkative peoples)
- a lot of pent up aggression is being expressed outward instead of inward
- I'm becoming more confrontational and my feel like my fists weight a ton
- Just overall superhuman feeling but of course this is simply the transmutation of certain energies that are human
... and much more but these are the ones i really felt today
dadadada keep at it again.;
LINK - 30 days hardmode
TWO MONTHS EARLIER - 22 M 30 days hard mode/90 days soft mode
I've been in this battle for over 2 years so I have a good amount of experience. Currently stuck in a cycle that I need to break. Skype messenger twice a day would probably be the best form of contact.