Age 23 - More confidence, less social anxiety. I am more comfortable with myself
I have been doing the hard mode /r/nofap challenge for about a year, and I have finally made it to 90 days in a row! I can't believe it, and I didn't think I would be able to make it this year.
- More confidence and less social anxiety. I am more comfortable with myself.
- More energy. I feel like my sleep pattern has become much more consistent, and I have more energy for day to day tasks.
- I feel so pure. After a relapse, feel so dirty, guilty, and disgusting. On a long streak, you gain a sense of purity, and you see the world in a different way. Taking cold showers also gives this feeling.
- Feeling sexually frustrated
- Blue balls after urges
- Emotions are all over the place. Some days I felt on top of the world, and other days I felt really depressed, and even cried on a few occasions.
Changing My Life
When you make a choice to change your life for the better, you follow up with making more changes. Since practicing /r/nofap for the past year, I have:
- Gone back to study
- Joined the gym (highly recommended!), working out about 4 times a week
- Started working on a few personal projects
- Made more time for friends and hobbies
- Doing a lot more reading (mainly self-improvement books)
Thank you all so much!
I would like to thank all of you for your invaluable encouragement and advice. I highly recommend doing the 90 day challenge, it is totally worth it. For all of you struggling - hang in there! You'll get there before you know it if you just stay disciplined.
LINK - 90 Days!