Age 26 - Better sex, Increased mental clarity, Increased assertiveness resulting in pay increase.
Hit 90 Days today - hands down one of the hardest things I've done. Serious respect for anyone who does this trip on hard mode - You guys have the willpower of MMA fighting Buddhist monks.
- Increased mental clarity and alignment of plans and actions with overall intent in life.
- Increased assertiveness in work resulting in pay increase.
- Better Sex
- Improved muscle definition from working out.
- Better presence
- I remember reading about the "chaser effect" 90 days ago and not thinking it would happen to me. How wrong I was! The chaser effect is a powerful thing.
- It is when you are not feeling well that your biggest tests will come. At the moment I am stricken by a dose of man flu and am resting and not exercising or going out socialising until I'm better. This is testing me as I am getting urges to PMO.
- Plenty of highs on this trip
- have felt waves of yogic bliss at times. The flip side of this is encountering situations and negative emotional states that I have previously numbed with PMO. Now I go through them and deal with whatever painful thoughts and emotions I have.
Suggested Reading Viewing: Just read or google the things below if you are looking for some intellectual fuel to add to the nofap fire.
- Mantak Chia, The Definitive Guide to Body Language,
- Models by Mark Manson,
- The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida,
- Kundalini Yoga.
LINK - 90 Day Report
So on day 55 and have been reaping the benefits of this challenge. I will list them quickly below:
- Increased assertiveness
- More creativity - I have more ideas daily on how to improve my life
- More attention from Women - they smile at me more, approach me more, am receiving more eye contact from them - my roommate is a girl and we were out grocery shopping and she had to point out to me that women we were walking by were ogling me. This is a tangible difference from pre - nofap.
- Better Sex - I have had some almost tantric like experiences during sex since i started nofap - orgasm and ejaculation have happened as two different events - this has been incredible.
- More muscle gain in Gym and increased muscle definition.
- I am taking more risks in life - in work, socially and in my hobbies I am more likely to take bold action to improve my lot.
- I swear my hair is thicker.
- I am a musician & I can attest to the fact that my singing voice has gotten stronger since noFap
- Prior to starting NoFap I would always be rubbing my eyes - they always looked tired as a consequence - now they are clear and healthy looking!
In all this challenge has been the most interesting self experiment I have ever done.
My background is that I have been PMO'ing since the age of 14 (I'm 26 now) Started this challenge during the summer and only had streaks lasting a week or so before binging periods ensued. This current streak is my longest and DAMN it feels good! I've shared my experience with my guy and girl friends alike - people think its an interesting experiment and are curious about it!
I had some ED issues with my first girlfriend when I was 18 - at the time I attributed this to performance anxiety - after a few attempts this issue resolved itself and I have only experienced this since when extremely drunk or on heavy medication. I can now understand that this was not just down to PA but also to the way Porn had wired my adolescent brain.
There are more instances of improvements that I will compile WHEN I hit the 90 day mark in a full report.
The point of this post is to put a question to you guys! I had a show over the weekend - I had gone 2 weeks without sex prior to this and felt super pumped for it like I was going to absolutely blow the roof off the venue.
The night prior to it I had sex with a girl and ejaculated twice - the next day I didn't feel as mentally revved up for the show as I had been prior to ejaculating. Now I've read a lot about athletes abstaining from sex for weeks before a fight - does anyone on this sub reddit apply the same thing for key events in their life? I think I'm going to lay off sex for at least a week before my next show to see If I notice a greater "presence" in my performance!