Age 26 - ED: Victory! With a bit of confusion
So before I say anything else - let me say that the program works. It really does. I was a terrible case, and it worked for me, as I'll explain shortly.
There are some things that I need to work on I think, but it works. Let me give you some quick background.
1. I was probably one of the worst cases of P induced ED you would have met. Started watching porn at 11, moved up to high speed porn around high school, and spent the time up until I was about 23 with no real knowledge of what was causing my issues. I've slept with about a dozen girls in that time, with terrible ED and never, ever any O.
2. After a while, I eventually was able to achieve O, but only after exhaustive sex, probably close to 40 minutes, and only in the cowgirl position. It wasn't consistent either. Some nights it would happen, most often it would not, leaving both of us with feelings of inadequacy, powerlessness, anxiety, etc. I would PMO about 3-5 times a week on average during this time.
3. After discovering YourBrainOnPorn.com and a few other resources, I took a 4 month hiatus from PMO, with relapses about 4 times, although only with MO, and only once with P involved. It's really true what they say about it being like cheating on a diet rather than resetting a timer. I think on average, it took me 2-3 weeks to work up a high libido again from any of the relapses.
4. After 4 months of extremely limited PMO, I had amazing success! Found a girl who I had slept with before, and for the first time ever, I felt like busting as soon as she got on top of me. Just to make sure it wasn't just cowgirl, I flipped her around and put her in missionary, same effect, much to my pleasure. Same in doggie! The whole thing probably lasted 3 minutes and I don't think anyone in the world has been happier to be a premature ejaculator.
5. So I'd figured that might have been the end to this many-years long problem I had had. Later on however, the feel returned, same as before. Slight ED, problems with O. Its important to note that between these two times, I did engage in some full blown PMO as a 'reward' Ha! Let the be a lesson to you. There's no returning!
I think I'm a little bit confused that I regressed so fast though. I'm wondering if it was simply all that libido I had stored up. During the time I was on my 4-month break, I was also away from internet in general. I'm beginning to feel that internet porn is just the tip of the iceberg, and the amount of time I spend on social networking / youtube / tabbed browsing / video games / movies - all of it produces a similar dopamine flood to porn, which might have something to do with the slow regression to difficulty and delayed ejaculation / ED problems during regular sex. I'm not sure how I'll cut that out of my life, since I feel it's so integral, but I guess I'll start looking into it. Anyone else have any experience with internet addiction in general contributing to a dissatisfaction and disinterest with interpersonal interaction?
"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."
- Bruce Lee
BY - Lilliput Haunt