Age 26 - A list of some benefits to doing NoFap I made today
Don't masturbate because:
- It makes you less apt to achieve your goals. Don't masturbate for your future.
There are countless benefits to not masturbating that you're giving up
- More Confidence
- More Energy
- More Vibrant
- Feel emotions more
- Increased ability to exercise will
- More sociable
- Feeling more comfortable and connected to others
- Better Memory
- Better Focus
- Being naturally better at everything
- Being more relaxed and carefree
- Being less anxious
- Have better (or have ability to have sex), and more meaningful and fulfilling sex
- Can approach people you are interested in more easily
- People are more receptive to advances
- Better body language
- Deeper voice
- Notice and appreciate the little things more (a characteristic of someone's appearance, little interactions, nature, a trait of someone's)
- More presence - people respect you more
- Smarter - mental clarity and precision
- More motivated
- It's much better to have sex instead
- Can channel energy in to other things such as being a better friend or family member
*edited to have gender, and sexual orientation neutrality
Overall, I've been experimenting with this for a year. Went 6 months total this time (past two streaks of 1 month then 4 months), 4 months no pmo, then I had a girlfriend for a month and had sex once with no ejac, but lost my virginity at 26, I guess? :D haha. Then we broke up, and for the last month I was approaching tons of girls, but not doing it well, so no real results.
I felt off for a while. I think that's because I wasn't socializing enough. I have been under some stress. I also messed up a date with a super attractive woman about a week ago. I also had a bit of a wet dream last night. Anyway, today I ended up fapping...3 times. :D haha.
I obviously need to get back on the horse. I never made a reddit account, so I figure I'll make this account so I have a little more accountability this time.
This way I can also try to help others. Feel free to ask questions, I'd be happy to answer them.