Actually 100 days. Let’s go! Features of my NoFap experience:
- Arduous journey
- Very much worth it
- Will never go back
- Benefits are different than what I expected at first
- Increased insight into one’s bad habits & increased willpower to improve even more
- Much more free time
- Less debilitating social anxiety, though it is still present
- Can treat women as human beings now
- No more disgusting flashbacks
- Romantically attracted to women again; no longer a borderline asexual
Benefits NOT experienced:
- More energy
- Female attention
- Improved cognition & memory
Good luck everyone. You can do it too. Don’t be disappointed if, like me, you don’t experience certain benefits. Comment if you’d like any tips.
LINK – 90 day report!
UPDATE – 226 days – I can laugh again.
You come for the benefits and for the chicks, but you stay because NoFap will give you a good look at all the problems you have. I’ve been in this community for a little more than a year now and after a few relapses, this is now my longest streak (still going strong). I know this won’t make my post popular, but I have to break it to you: the benefits are hard to notice, small, and take a long time to appear. But man, they’re worth it.
- I can interact with girls like I can interact with any human now. That doesn’t mean I’m a chick magnet, but I can have an ok conversation with anyone regardless of how attractive they are. That’s huge because in the past I always had lots of difficulty with this.
- I often find myself laughing my ass off at things… Actually having legitimate emotions is a big thing guys. The emotional numbness that comes with fapping is not worth it. It also makes social interaction much easier as you no longer have to fake laughter or disappointment.
- I’m less anxious in public. No longer feeling like a creep in the gym or anywhere else really. That’s nice too.
I didn’t get any social skills that I didn’t have before. However the reduced anxiety certainly helped to make interactions more effective and less draining. I like that I can interact with women without any perverted flashbacks or thoughts popping into my head or fake emotional expressions. It feels a lot more respectful and I think everyone can notice.
I expected none of these benefits, but I expected many different ones. Abstaining for over half a year showed me that my masturbation habits were more severe than I once thought and that they influenced me on a very deep level that I would never have expected. The benefits reflect that.
I’m far from having a GF, from being a social butterfly, from being consistently happy and in focus. But you know what? I’m doing a thousand times better than I did when I PMO’d. All of these things would’ve been practically impossible to achieve while PMOing; now they’re reachable goals. Far away, but in sight.