Over the last 108 days, I have not M or O, and I’ve only glanced at P for a few minutes on average maybe once every two weeks. It has been almost a month since the last P view, and this time I am ready to continue this streak forever. I have also not had sex, and not had a wet dream. I have been praying and meditating for at least an hour every day, to try and transmute any energy into positive vibes instead of sexual energy. My goal is to eventually follow total Brahmacharya.
- I have a very physically athletic job and also do athletic activity for hours every day on the side; After 10 hours of using my body to its fullest, I fall right asleep, then wake up the next day feeling completely refreshed and not sore at all. I can literally go without a rest day and still maintain all my muscle tissue.
- When I meditate and pray, I feel this full body cooling and refreshing sensation so strong, it almost feels like an orgasm.
- I feel calm all the time, and don’t anger very easy any more.
- People actually listen to what I am saying, and people respect me. It seems weird at first, but I am getting used to it.
- My social skills have increased so much, because I can actively listen with patience, and know what to say and when to say it.
- In the middle of this streak, I managed to move away from a place I hated living at and end up in the very place I wanted to be, with the friends I wanted to be around, and the job I wanted to have.
- Every day is more exciting than the last. It feels like I am on a mission with this Brahmacharya goal, and it feels so satisfying to have a goal like it.
The Hard Parts:
- During the first 30 days (I have done a 33 streak before), it feels like climbing an epic peak just to not think about sex. Especially week 2 and 3. Over time though, after about 60 days, it just feels normal to not fap or think about sex.
- It can feel lonely at times, without the release my body was so used to having.
- I am getting more attention from ladies, making it very hard for me to maintain pure celibacy. Especially when they touch me or stare at me; I have caught many ladies staring at me now, which really didn’t happen before. Also have random women try and converse with me. That could all be a positive for those striving to improve their relationship life, but it just makes things hard for someone striving for Brahmacharya. I have found the way to counter the energy of any woman that tries to flirt with me, to pray for all the lust I have just developed for them to be transferred into holy energy that protects them. That always calms my senses down and reduces my sexual desires back down to nothing.
Overall, everyone that is trying to follow any sort of path of no fap should know that this is literally the hardest thing you will ever do in your life. You need to think of the most brave thing you have ever done, and apply the same mentality, then multiply it in order to succeed. Much love to you all, best luck on your paths. Stay strong because it is worth it more than you will ever imagine!
LINK – Day 108 of no MO reflections
BY – Other Side