These 3 Rebooting Accounts pages contain over 5,000 first-hand accounts of people’s rebooting (recovery) experiences, listed in alphabetical order
Below this article there are over 1,000 short recovery stories and “rebooting benefits.”
To supplement the rebooting accounts, the following FAQs contain numerous self-reports describing remission from symptoms and conditions related to the question:
- Is porn use making my social anxiety/confidence/depression/OCD worse?
- Can porn use blunt my emotions?
- Can porn use affect memory and concentration?
- What benefits do people see as they reboot?
- I’m straight, but attracted to transsexual or gay porn (or gay attracted to straight porn). What’s up?
- Is my fetish porn-induced?
- Am I asexual?
- PDF of BENEFITS (160 inspiring pages)
- Physiological Benefits Reported by Men Eliminating PMO
Below the following YBOP articles are numerous comments describing myriad benefits or symptom remissions reported by former porn users:
- Guys Who Gave Up Porn: On Sex and Romance (2012)
- Post-Porn Culture (2012)
- Was the Cowardly Lion Just Masturbating Too Much To Porn? (2010)
- Can You Trust Your Johnson? (2011)