These 3 Rebooting Accounts pages contain over 5,000 first-hand accounts of people’s rebooting (recovery) experiences, listed in alphabetical order:
The following eight pages are packed with numerous shorter stories describing recovery from porn-induced sexual dysfunctions:
- ED Recovery Stories 1
- ED Recovery Stories 2
- ED Recovery Stories 3
- ED Recovery Stories 4
- ED Recovery Stories 5
- ED Recovery Stories 6
- ED Recovery Stories 7
- ED Recovery Stories 8
Below this article there are over 1,000 short recovery stories and “rebooting benefits.”
The following FAQs contain numerous self-reports describing remission from symptoms and conditions related to the question:
- Is porn use making my social anxiety/confidence/depression/OCD worse?
- Can porn use blunt my emotions?
- Can porn use affect memory and concentration?
- What benefits do people see as they reboot?
- I’m straight, but attracted to transsexual or gay porn (or gay attracted to straight porn). What’s up?
- Is my fetish porn-induced?
- Am I asexual?
- The PDF of benefits (160 pages)
- Physiological Benefits Reported by Men Eliminating PMO
Below the following YBOP articles are numerous comments describing myriad benefits or symptom remissions reported by former porn users:
- Guys Who Gave Up Porn: On Sex and Romance (2012)
- Post-Porn Culture (2012)
- Was the Cowardly Lion Just Masturbating Too Much To Porn? (2010)
- Can You Trust Your Johnson? (2011)