After blindly falling into the solace of porn for a majority of my life, I’ve now made it to 90 days without it, and here’s is what I’ve found:
A list of my old traits
- social anxiety
- panic attacks!
- socially awkward
- low self-confidence
- low self-esteem
- always negative (a negative Nancy)
- played a lot of video games; avoiding life
- wasted a lot of time ‘feeding the geese’ & searching for more porn.
- unmotivated to realize any sort of dreams, goals, or aspirations
- just plain sad and unenthusiastic about life. Life felt like a job, to which I couldn’t wait until I could finally clock out.
List of my new traits
- no panic attacks!
- social anxiety greatly reduced to almost no more!
- I don’t give a fuck what people think about me anymore.
- enthusiastic about life.
- skin looks clear and healthy
- women keep staring at me, or I keep staring at them; whatever
- I have SO many dreams, goals, and aspirations I want to attain now!
- I’m actually putting in work to make this happen!
- I’m 4 classes shy of my bachelors degree, and looking forward to graduate school!
- I think highly of myself.
- I workout five days a week now? whaaaa?!
- I’m a social beast now.
- I’m assertive, intuitive, enjoyable to be around.
- I dropped negative people out of my life.
- I’m not afraid of the unknown anymore, I look forward to the challenge.
- I still play a lot of video games. Although not as much as I used too, I’m just not giving up video games anytime soon lol.
- Can’t imagine going back to my old self, my new self is so much better.
In conclusion, NoFap has broken the chains on my lifelong addiction to porn. Although I still struggle with the urge of wanting to look at porn almost daily, with the help of this reddit, that urge can be resisted. I have to come back here almost every day to remind myself of why I’m doing this. If I stopped now, everything I’ve been working toward would just unravel and fall apart. I can’t believe how much of a hold this shit has had on my life. It was extremely difficult for me to break this daily porn habit, and I’ll forever struggle with it, but I’m fortunate to have found this wonderful little place on the internets call /NoFap.
LINK – 90 Day Report