90 days going strong! I can proudly say that I have not fapped for 90 days! (Who’s actually able to say that? None of my friends tbh). Well let’s go ahead and talk about the changes and the FLATLINE.
- I feel incredibly energetic in everything I do
- I have fun and I am enjoying it to learn new things (improved my English for school, started learning Japanese, reading A LOT..)
- I am motivated to do everything, that might help me grow as a person or just improve my life; I’m cooking every day -> living healthy, going to gym 4 times a week etc.
- I am totally in love with eye contact! It’s a great tool to show someone you like them or just being attentive and thoughtful. I always had problems with keeping eye contact to basically anyone; even parents or with teachers
Another thing not only I noticed is that I’m much cooler and confident around people, especially around girls huehuehue A friend of mine asked me yesterday “Dude what’s your trick, everyone loves your attendance! And xxx and xxx really seem to have a crush on you! Help me to get like this” – So I told him about NoFap and I hope he will get through this, too
It started at around 50 days and stayed for like 30 days. This time was really really hard. I thought a lot about trying to fap, just to see if it’s still working. But I stayed strong and I can write this post! But after it’s over you will feel like a fucking god, trust me.
So my fellows, I hope this post helps you and motivates you! It is really damn worth it, have a good evening 🙂
LINK – 90 days report
INITIAL POST – 34 days report (16 year old)
Hey guys and thank you for this community! I’m kinda new to reddit and I hope that my post is ok. I’m also sorry for my English.. So I decided to start NoFap because I knew that I had a problem with pornography and masturbation. I’m a social guy, mostly centered in every conversation. But in situations where there are like a few strangers I start acting totally awkward, my heart starts beating like a machine gun, my face gets red and I start stuttering. I never knew what the problem was.. At the beginning I edged and relapsed a lot, really a lot.. but I’m even more glad that I made it to 34 days!
Things I noticed
- Much more active, willing to do something and sit around
- Getting MUCH better out of the bed in the morning (has always been my problem)
- Willing to learn for school
- Going to Gym 4 times a week, been always to lazy before
- (almost) not acting awkward in social situations
- Getting in touch with girls and meeting sometimes
- (biggest point) I became much happier overall, I see many things positive now and I’m not looking for the negative in everything
A big thank you for this community, trying to stay clean!!