I started to see the world from different angles. I am not who I was last year anymore. It’s about improving yourself. Apparently there are lots of benefits of NoFap. I have slowly noticed them for five months. I am 17 years old now since this Monday. Nobody told me happy birthday but I am not complaining. It’s certainly OK for me. I even bought Jack London’s Sea Wolf for me as a birthday gift.
Sorry, I am here to write my experiences.
- I am not a person who is lazy.
- I was so distracted by video games, Facebook Twitter etc. any dumb TV shows. But I quitted them. What I do now is watching documentaries, playing an instrument, singing a song. They are enjoyable for me. Not PMO or anything else like it.
- I wasn’t social like now before. Now I have so many close friends (girls and boys). I can talk them sincerely.
- I read books which I used to read one or two book in a year. But in 2 weeks I read 3 books. I can’t believe myself (thanks to Jack London). The best benefit for me.
- I started to see the Nature clearly. I am so interested in the plants. My family have a garden to take care of and I feel the Nature when I get there. It’s so relaxing activity.
- My eating habits are regular now.
- I have been keeping a Diary since June. It’s so funny thing. Nowadays I am planning to keep a journal.
- My bedtime has decreased noticeably. Recently I have been sleeping between 11pm-4.30am. And around 5am I ride bicycle for one hour. It relaxes me.
TL;DR. It’s the best thing I have ever got.
LINK – What NoFap has taught me.
I made it to 200. I have been becoming someone else. The emotions are great when you are socializing. I wish everyone would do this.