It’s half past midnight here in the UK and I’m finally on day 90. PMO feels like a distant memory, something I’ve fully distanced myself from. This is my first and hopefully eternal attempt at NoFap. In 90 days, I’ve went from:
- Not working out at all to working out 4 days a week. I’ve doubled my shoulder strength and can finally do pullups!
- Wasting my free time masturbating to volunteering and looking for a job.
- Showering once a week to showering daily.
- 85kg to 77kg (a total weight loss of 8kg, could do better and I will do in the next 90 days).
Not much else to say, except bring on another 90 days!
Thank you NoFap, I couldn’t have got to this point without the community.
I was 12 when I started watching, and it carried on pretty much daily until early May this year when the streak started. I’m now 17.
LINK – Day 90, finally.
I’m pretty sure I’m on day 100 now, the badge counter is buggy again. I want to say thank you to the community for giving me information and encouragement when I’ve needed it.
I’ve not watched porn, manually stimulated my penis or orgasmed for 100 days. In this time, I’ve made a few personal achievements and progressions that I’d like to share:
- Started working out 4 times a week, lost 20lb. I used to not be able to do any pushups or pullups but now I’m progressing fast.
- I started volunteering for a charity shop 20 hours a week.
- I’m over halfway through C25K (/r/C25K) and just yesterday ran 7mph for 20 minutes straight. A few weeks ago I couldn’t run that speed for 2 minutes without figuratively dying. I’m going to start 10k training afterwards, then increase speed to work towards a 5 minute mile.
That’s basically it, but that’s a huge step forward from the boring sedentary life I lived >100 days ago. The main superpower that has shown itself to me is motivation and discipline. If that’s all I’m ever going to get out of NoFap then I’d gladly carry on because it’s been a huge turning point in my life.
Good luck to everyone!
I’m 17, turning 18 in a few months. I watched porn almost daily since I was 12, so about 5 years.