I started NoFap with the goal to stop PMO permanently. There were times where things were hard (literally) and I didn’t want to continue, but I made it through. I’m not gonna bullshit you guys about the differences I’ve seen in my life since beginning.
On January 22, 2017 I decided it was time for a change. The first week was absolute hell and I almost relapsed a couple of times. After that things started getting better and I was beginning to see positive changes which I’ll outline now:
– After the first week, I began to notice more energy which helped in the gym as I felt less lethargic, stronger, and energetic.
– I felt more relaxed as family members and friends usually ask to borrow one of my electronic devices and for once they were fully clean with nothing remotely explicit.
– More time to do other things. You’d be suprised to see how much time is wasted during PMO.
– More erections, though this can be good and bad.
– More moody: There were times where I was extremely aggressive, depressed, happy etc.
– I was more easily aroused meaning I’d get distracted more often in serious situations.
Superpowers: The whole superpower thing is bullshit, and just because you stop PMO doesn’t mean you’ll suddenly be attractive, that’s just the blunt truth. You need to contribute as well for change to happen.
Before this I was timid af but now things have changed. That however is not a product of just no-PMO. This is all a journey to become a better version of yourself. We all have our weaknesses and without identifying them and slowly working on them nothing will happen. Also if you’re doing no-PMO for women you’re going in with the wrong mentality already. DO THIS FOR YOU.
YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE, DON’T SPEND IT WEEPING ABOUT HOW DIFFERENT THINGS COULD BE, MAKE CHANGE.
It’s all about enjoying life to the maximum and being the best version of yourself. You begin to have more control over your own life. You just need to find activities to let it all out and you’ll be fine, for me lifting works, any hobby will do.
I just turned 18. [Why NoFap?] I’ve had some shit happen around me recently, and I saw PMO as an escape route from my problems. After sometime I read the benefits of being P-free online and wondered if there was a subreddit about it and sure enough there is.
LINK – 191 Days In : An Honest Opinion