I finally hit my goal after 4-5 years fighting my PMO addiction. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. This challenge has really changed my life in so much more ways than just No more PMO.
CONFIDENCE! I feel like I am fulfilling my destiny and being a productive member of society instead of being a stagnant flesh pile.
DISCIPLINE to workout and stay HEALTHY. Right now I’m in the best shape of my life and I get comments on how skinny I look.
NO MORE GUILT. Anyone who has a conscience will feel the guilt tearing away at them when they PMO. For Various reasons. I can look my mother and sister in the eyes for the first time without feeling like shit.
ENERGY! What happens when you don’t waste your time and energy PMOing? You conserve more time and energy!
BADASS! My moment of clarity was when instead of trying SO hard to get away from being uncomfortable and feeling pain, to EMBRACING THE PAIN! learning to hate feeling comfortable for too long and start wanting to feel pain and suffering on regular basis is what makes men manly IMO. Men just aren’t made for sitting around and dicking off, we were made to be warriors!
TUNAGE! Be sure to listen to music that will help you deal with the temptation of PMO! These are some of my Favs…
As for advice for you guys that are still in the race, and advice I used myself to get here. here it is.
– Avoid all triggers. from all sources. (TV, Internet, Books, and even Music) once you become stronger you can ease yourself back if you want.
– Workout when struggling!
– Have a trusted friend Place blocks on your mobile devices and also keep your computer in a public place!
– Make Nofap.com your homepage.
– Learn to meditate. and try practicing it whenever you feel anxious or tempted.
– Getting involved in the nofap war on reddit is a fun side activity that may keep you motivated. I survived the last war. http://www.reddit.com/r/NoFapWar/
– EMBRACE THE PAIN!
Thank you guys for being a awesome community, and thank you Alexander for making it!
I couldn’t have done this without your support.
Nathan – 20 years old.
LINK – 90 Days. FREEDOM!