I’m close to, or just over 2 months.
- I wake up every day felling awesome.
- I’m appreciating the smaller things in life like the birds chirping, to the good morning breeze.
- I feel like a genuine person. I’m forgetting about the twisted porn I was into.
- I’m less self conscious; I can sit in a room full of people and not feel awkward about it.
- I value my personal space. What I’m trying to say is I’m enjoying getting to know myself better.
Porn nearly ruined my life. I was out of it all the time. I haven’t accomplished anything in the last two years. I’m 20 years old and my life was in shambles and I was hopeless.
I knew I had to turn over a new leaf. I’m positive and I’m gonna make a better life for myself. I know it’s hard for you right now but I promise it’s the best feeling once you get on this side. Just give it time.
Take each day as it comes, you’ll thank yourself. I’m cheering for everyone stay strong