I did the 90 days challenge hard mode, no porn, no masturbation, no edging, no “orgasming” on purpose. I’ve had a couple wet dreams which I can’t control. My benefits by doing this challenge:
- I’ve gained a lot of self control I felt like I could resist anything anytime.
- I have a girlfriend now.
- I gained more self confidence.
- A lot more attention from people in general (not necessarily from girls)
- I am a lot more open to anyone, I tell more personal struggles and people are helping me with it.
- No more objectifying women like they are just for sex.
I have build up a great relationship without sex so far and we became like soul mates to each other. We have planned a date to have sex, and discover every great thing about sex with each other from scratch, she is still a virgin and my last time was about 3 years ago now.
I also had a couple of negative sides to this:
- I have became a lot more aggressive, even though I know I shouldn’t be.
- Obsessive thinking, even though it could benefit for some things it doesn’t to others.
- Mood swings
Why did I relapse on purpose? Well, I did it because I want to start a new chapter, I am done paying attention to nofap, I know I can do it a lot longer without even noticing, it became a lifestyle to me instead of a battle or challenge. I am saying goodbye to nofap and goodbye to masturbation. It is time to move on and live on, I am no longer tempted to look at porn and masturbate.
Good luck to y’all fellas, And thank you for making me a different person. Maybe see you again in the future, you never know.