Is it worth trying and focusing on nofap? My answer is ” undoubtedly yes yes yes”. Go give it a try. There is nothing to lose except to gain. Do nofap and don’t be slave of your south pole.
This is my 31 days of nofap. I can see several changes.
1. I am not moody
2. I am confident
3. I asked girls for date
4. More girls talk to me and i talk to them
5. More focused on work
6. Ambitious and practical than ever
7. I can easily get over hard reality things
I get huge turn-ons when chatting with females who can be my potential gfs. I will be honest, when i see women i still get sexual thoughts. I want to lose my virginity so bad.
Before nofap I was
2. Had less confident
3. Had less energy
4. Had less zeal in life
5. No guts to ask a girl for a snack/ dinner (now I have asked for 2 girls, both didn’t work out)
6. Get depressed on silly matters
7. Less logical reasoning.
8. Unaware of what I am doing
8. Used to hate lot of people (now I love every person, I don’t know how).
Well i used to pee when I was horny, that is how I controlled most of the time. It’s weird; it worked for me, that’s all I wanted. May not work or may work for you. Design your own methods to overcome.
Now I am saint. I read several books on positive thinking, read success stories in reddit and here. Now I am free lancing as data scientist.
I discovered porn in 2010. Fapped continuously for 5 years, no day left out barely.
So, point is whatever condition you are in. Start nofap and enrich your life. That’s it guys, my success story after 2 months will be posted here again.