I have not fapped, edged or looked at porn for a whole year. I will answer your questions if you have any. So much changed and happened this year that I’d have to write a 400-page novel to fit everything in.
I feel zero desire to fap now, can’t even conceive why someone would find it enjoyable. I don’t enjoy fast food anymore either. Stopped eating sugar and gluten and went vegan. Don’t enjoy most tv-shows anymore either, including family guy and south park; sarcasm can be as toxic to your mood as a big mac to your arteries. I just focus on achieving my goals, making music, being out there in the world. I can’t believe what an fucking imbecile I was, sitting in my room looking at my computer-screen for so long.
- Models – Mark Manson
- How to make girls chase – Chase Amante
- The Fountainhead – Ayn Rand
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- The Power of Now – Eckhart Tolle
- Anything by Jed McKenna
Other things to do:
- Meditate (getsomeheadspace.com)
- Release tensions in your body (radicalundoing.com)
- Get moving (yoga, working out, dancing, interval training, swimming, whatever)
- Stop giving a fuck, stop being a victim and become an adventurer:
- And: Get the fuck out there!
22 yo, Amsterdam
p.s. Any native English speakers who want to skype with me to practice their conversation skills, pm me. Anyone who wants to meet up in Amsterdam to chill or whatever, let me know
LINK – 1 year hard-mode