Before I started this challenge I wondered if the benefits of NoFap would kind of peak around the like 20-30 days mark and if doing it any longer was really worth it or just a waste – but I can safely say that the benefits have kept increasing all the way up to the 60 day mark, and I expect them to continue to do so up until 90.
So, my status at the start of the 30 day mark:
- Higher energy
- Higher confidence
- Girls drawn to me
- Still really bad face to face social anxiety, albeit a little better than before, and I faced it a couple times
- Working out harder than before
- Crippling anxiety with regards to phone calls
- No girlfriend
Now my status after 60 days:
- Even higher energy than the 30 day mark
- Working out harder than ever before, got myself a pullup bar and a 5kg/10kg dumbbell and have been working myself out intensely with them and my bodyweight exercises.
- Girls still drawn to me, in fact…
- I now have a girlfriend
- Face to face social anxiety is only mildly better than at the 30 day mark, but…
- Phone call anxiety is completely gone. I’m on the phone with my girl pretty much every day, and rather than causing panic attacks – I actually look forward to it.
- I’ve become MUCH more rational and I’m much better at dealing with negative moods
- My willpower is a lot higher.
Considering I started NoFap to deal with my social anxiety, and one of the places I had it worst (phone calls) is now completely anxiety free, this is a huge win for me, and I look forward to conquering my face to face social anxiety just the same!
I already made a post about the first 30 days of NoFap and the benefits and achievements that were gathered during that time. You can find that thread: here. Another update shall come at the 90 day mark when this challenge is done!