I’d like to separate the benefits to three categories: mental, emotional and physical benefits. Changes inspired by my streak. Physical benefits-
- much deeper sleep. I fall asleep easily and wake up refreshed, even after 6 hours of sleep.
- stronger physically
- better stamina at sports
- often morning wood
- very vivid dreams
- had 3-4 wet dreams, 2 on the same night.
- healthier appetite, enjoy food much more.
- anxiety has diminished greatly
- confidence have risen
- ‘natural’ flow of thought
- more disciplined
- more emotion – completely changed as a person. More compassionate, towards myself as well. I welcome being criticized, can listen to others.
- I cry easily, in a good way
- more tolerant of others
- more aware of who I am. in the past I felt detached – almost as if I am unreal. this has passed.
- I enjoy studying
- laughter comes easily and often
- life is more exciting – desensitizing
Changes triggered by NoFap
- started practicing yoga daily
- lost fat – 20 pounds already. my goal is to lose 7 more.
- became vegan
It’s not the “I became a complete star at everything” list, but I’m very happy about the changes NoFap brought to my life – it’s worth it.
LINK – Changes after 73 days