- Used porn avg. of 2 times/day for 13 years.
- Quit cold turkey 91 days ago.
- Fapped once on day 65 without porn cause my balls hurt and I wanted to see what would happen (came in 12 seconds, balls ached for a while).
- Just hit day 91.
- I feel emotions in a broad range now, the highs are high and the lows are very low.
- I have a strong internal drive to find a mate. When I was PMO, finding a girlfriend didn’t seem like a worthwhile goal, now it does.
- I am more aggressive and assertive in social situations, I care much less about others opinions.
- I am more willing to take risks.
- My energy and happiness levels are generally higher.
- My focus has improved.
- I actually care about people now.
I can now see more clearly what damage PMO has done to my life. It’s like a fog has been lifted. I am sure that 13 years of addiction has not been cured in 91 days. It’s a long road ahead but I feel prepared to take on the challenge of becoming a true man, realizing my potential.
I already know that regular PMO is not going to be part of my life anymore. It’s not a natural state of being and I spent far too much time there. Porn is like high-fructose corn syrup. It’s sexuality, but distilled and concentrated. Our bodies and minds aren’t meant to handle it.
- Don’t touch your dick!!!
- Cold showers help.
- Stay physically active and eat/sleep well.
- Be disciplined for fuck’s sake.
I’m 26. I quit because I was generally dissatisfied with my life and at some point stumbled upon NoFap. I wasn’t having much success with women but couldn’t understand why, and now I do.
I hope this helps some of you out there. I know it’s hard but you have to keep going. Peace and love.