OK, OK…. It hasn’t been an absolutely perfect 60 days. But I’m not about 100% perfection. I’m about 100% improvement.
And It’s getting better as I go along.
I haven’t done any PMO in 24 days straight. No P subs or edging in 10 days. No MO in 24 days.
I’ve been pretty darn close to perfection for 60 days.
- I’ve taken so many steps forward I can barely even see my old self anymore.
- I am more focused in life.
- I am more calm in my body.
- I am more self assured.
- I am more confident.
- I’m healthier physically and mentally.
- I am more morally sound.
- I have more energy.
- I am more aware of my emotions.
- I express myself better.
- I don’t care what people think of me so much.
- I feel younger
- My life is more balanced.
- I don’t think about PMO anymore
- More women are checking me out…. I’m not dating all of them of course, but I like the attention. I also don’t look drastically different than I did 2 months ago.
- I am happier with myself.
- And more….
I also have noticed that I care so much less about if I have sex or not. And women find that incredibly attractive.
Also, I’ve met a woman that I really like who also really likes me. Last night was the first time that we had some private time together and had sex. I’m not gonna talk much about that because of what we struggle with here on that forum.
However, I did notice that I was drastically different. I didn’t just want to go for the goal like I was used to. I didn’t have the fog of porn and wanting to get my rocks off. I enjoyed touching, kissing, massaging, talking, and joking. I wasn’t even really concerned about having sex…. but we still did. She was hot (ok I’m bragging a bit).
But I enjoyed her company and who she is much more than just her body and her vagina. It was great. I’ve only gotten her because of nofap and quitting PMO. Last night with her was worth a year’s worth of sh$tty porn anyway.
LINK – 60 days