I am now 31 years old. I started PMOing daily when I was about 20 years old. It was about 1-2 (sometimes 3) times a day. At first I was just seeking pleasure and I thought it wouldn’t do any harm. And so the years passed until one day I realized that it was already part of my daily routine. It was just like drink water or brush the teeth.
Also, whenever I was stressed, I felt like I had to PMO (or at least MO) to release tension. At that time I even wondered if it really wasn’t bad, but after some research, I didn’t found anything so I kept that habit.
Until one day I realized that my erections when PMO were not as hard as they used to be. However, I still thought it was just a wrong impression or that I was just a little tired. In fact I think I was trying to lie to myself so I could keep my addiction.
To make matters worse, I am married and one day I realized that I didn’t feel any attraction for my wife anymore. Until the day that I tried to have sex with her and I just couldn’t. My penis was just… DEAD!
So I was desperate and thought to myself: “may everything be related?” And then I research for sexual disfunction caused by too much masturbation. And so, after reading some website like yourbrainonporn.com, rebootnation.org, nofap.com and reddit.com I realized there was my problem. I identified myself with all those histories.
Also, at the same time, I was very different. I used to be a very happy and healthy guy. When I went out, I always was the centre of attention. I was the guy who made everyone laugh whenever I was present. I also used to work out a lot. I really loved it. But now I was different. I was always tired, irritated. Stopped working out because I was always too tired and I just didn’t like to go to the gym anymore. And I never wanted to go out anymore. Even when I did, I was quiet. I was totally different.
So it was time for a reboot. But at the same time, I was worried that my marriage could not resist to that. I just couldn’t tell my wife about that since there were lots of times when she wanted to have sex and I didn’t, because I was already tired of so much PMO. In fact, I even prefered PMOing than having actual sex. So, I had to reboot but at the same time, I had to do something that allowed me to have sex with my wife even knowing that it could be counter-productive.
And so here is the summary of my journey so far:
Week #1 – The very first step was not easy. I erased all my collection of porn photos and videos. But I needed to. I already started in the terribly feared flatline. It was good since it was easy for me to avoid porn. I avoided even to look to women. My concern was how long that flatline would be there. I didn’t feel any anxiety, headache, urges to PMO… nothing!
Week #2 – Started feeling headaches. Still in the flatline, I was worried that if my wife wanted to have sex, I wouldn’t be able. I just didn’t feel any desire. But I had to do something about. I was worried about my marriage. So I researched a lot and tried many different supplements. Here is my summary about them:
- Tribulus – I used to take it some time ago and it always made me very horn. However, during the reboot it made my flatline even worse so, I quit.
- Maca – At first it didn’t do any difference so I stopped taking it. After two weeks I tried again and it made me very energetic for a few hours but after that I became angry and tired. I didn’t like it so I also quit.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Didn’t feel any difference.
- L-Tyrosine – Didn’t feel any difference.
- Yohimbine – This one is awesome. It made my penis very hard even without any sexual desire. It was the solution for my marriage! I took 5mg three times a day. It worth mentioning that a lot of people feel headaches and anxiety while taking yohimbine. I didn’t feel any bad thing.
- Ginkgo Biloba – It increased a little bit my sexual desire. Along with Yohimbine, it was the perfect combo! I took 80mg three times a day.
- Ginseng – It made me feel better overall. Also, I once read in rebootnation.org that Yohimbine helps the brain creating new dopamine receptors while Ginseng is a dopamine antagonist (avoid the dopamine to reach the receptors) so the combination of the two could speed up the process. I don’t know if it is true or not, but I really felt better while taking both of them. I took 500mg twice a day.
- Omega-3 – I already read that it is good for the brain functioning. I don’t know exactly how much it helped, but I keep taking. I took 2g twice a day.
- Arginine – I felt a little bit more “alive” while taking it. I don’t know exactly how much it helped. I took 1g twice a day.
- ZMA – Just like with arginine, I felt a little bit more “alive” while taking it. I don’t know exactly how much it helped. I took two capsules before bed.
At the end of second week, I was already feeling a little better. I was still not even looking to girls (even on TV) yet. I had read some people talking about energy circulation and self-massage techniques. There is a good book that mentions it called The Multi-Orgasmic Man, from Mantak Chia. So I started trying the self-massage techniques mentioned in the book. Some guys say it is counter-productive since it is kind of edging. However, I think it speeded up a lot my recovery. After doing it for about five days, I came from total ED to a hard penis! Also, I started doing breathing techniques and meditation. They are very good! Also, started taking cold showers. At the beginning it was very hard, but in 2-3 days you get used and you feel very better after a cold shower!
Week #3 – Already feeling the “superpowers”! I started working out again and I was loving it! I don’t feel tired anymore. Instead, I feel very energized and I was the centre of attention again! I can now sleep 7 hours and wake up very active. Before that I had to sleep for 9-10 hours and still, woke up tired and lazy. Still felt a slight headache but the flatline seemed to be finished. I started looking at girls but now it is different. I could look at them in the eyes and admire the beauty instead of looking at them and have sexual thoughts. Also, I could look everyone at the eyes I felt connected to them. It was a very powerful feeling! In that proccess I started realizing some girls flirting with me, which was something new for me for a long time. Although I am married and I don’t flirt back, it made me feel good. Also, I started feeling comfortable in myself without the previous social anxiety. At the end of the week I was able to have a hard erection just looking and appreciating my wife, without any physical contact. I don’t know how much of that was related to the Yohimbine, but I was feeling very better.
Week #4 – I am currently in this week and the good thing is that I was able to have sex with my wife twice this week. It was different than before. Now I can feel her, appreciate her skin, appreciate touching her. It is a very different (and good) sensation. I am now feeling a teenager, having erections all of sudden! It is amazing! I am feeling much more confident and keep feeling the superpowers! I don’t feel afraid of anything. It awesome to feel like this!
Sorry for the long post but I felt like I had to share my history with you guys. I hope it can help some of you just like you guys helped me!
If I have to give just one advice to you, it is: Do not PMO! Stop it right now and feel the difference in your life. Now I don’t even want to PMO anymore.
If any of you have any question for me, please send me. I will be more than happy to help you!
BY – 9710a40d