Just decided my life needed some serious change and thought this would be a great way to start. Today marks day 63! One quick story about how far I’ve come. I’m very aware of the people around me, and I used to care a lot about what people were potentially thinking about me.
I’ve been a gym goer for 3-4 years now, and for the first time ever, an extremely attractive girl went on the cardio machine next to me and the most incredible thing happened – I didn’t NOTICE her. AT ALL. I didn’t get all nervous, I didn’t feel uncomfortable. I was so focused on what I was doing. I didn’t care who it was, I didn’t care that a PERSON, albeit a cute girl, was in my personal space. To me, that was HUGE. Probably the biggest benefit gained is not giving a fuck about what people think. Here are the list of POSITIVE-ish changes
- Deeper voice? for the first few weeks, I think it’s back to normal now though.
- Confidence for sure, keeping eye contact is WAY easier. Feels awesome.
- Caring less about what people think? Or just, not letting them affect any of my actions whatsoever.
- I had no Idea what brain fog was beforehand, but boy was it real. I started to really “see” and “feel” after week 3-4.
- Absolute determination. I’ve never been more determined than before, I’m so ready to live life every day, and keep on that grind regarding physical body goals, as well as career goals. Self improvement all day.
- Gaming down WAY more. Was usually clocking in 20-35 hours a week, now I’m down to FOUR. Mostly from doing other things, longer gym times, reading.
- More decisive
- A sense of pride and accomplishment for making it this far. I remember thinking on day 1 how absurdly far away 60, 90, or 150 days seemed. Time flies people. Take your first step now or you’ll be there forever.
Some negatives? Emotions are more intense. My first few weeks, my bouts of anger arose from the smallest things, and i felt terrible and guilty afterwards. That’s about it!
It’s up to us and ONLY us to change our life. We’re here because we think this can help. I’m not promising you anything. You get what you give. It sounds trite but it’s true. No one is going to push us to be better off. We all know the truth. If we do nothing, if we CHANGE nothing, we will be EXACTLY THE SAME. Good luck, keep at it!
LINK – 63 Days Cold Turkey. SUPERPOWERS!