I recently hit 90 days hardmode on Jan 1 and have been on nofap on and off for about a year and a half. My longest streak before was about 80 days. Some benefits I noticed:
- Insomnia – I used to have alot of trouble falling asleep and would take doses of melatonin in order to do so. I no longer need any melatonin and sleep much better.
- Better at online video games. I’m more focused and quicker than I was before. I play a lot of competitive online games and I definitely notice I play better when on longer nofap streaks.
- Latent energy – I can literally feel the sexual energy making me more focused and awake, I used to feel tired more often.
- Gym- to be honest I don’t notice a huge difference at the gym on and off streaks but I am the strongest that I’ve ever been.
- General Life benefits – I struggled in school for awhile and finally finished my degree this year, I can definitely say nofap helped me focus and get it done.
Also a tip, don’t smoke weed if you are trying to go on a long streak, it was a trigger for me and made me break a few streaks that were 1 month or more.
I had never struggled with PIED or any problems like that but nofap ended up being an experience of self-discipline. I will continue my streak and see how I feel in the coming weeks.
For those skeptical just go 2-3 weeks and you will start to see benefits in some of your daily activities. GL