This morning I woke up in the bed of a girl, who three weeks ago I thought was way out of my league, and suddenly it hit me how far I’ve come. Fifty six days ago I was a total mess:
- I fapped 1-2 times per day
- I couldn’t focus at work
- I was awkward around girls, and very self-conscious
- I had sexual thoughts hundreds of times per day, and could not see a girl past her body
- The only thing that really made me feel great was fapping (I didn’t even enjoy hanging out with friends much, I would’ve rather been home fapping)
Fifty six days ago I decided to try NoFap once again, and today I couldn’t be happier:
- I’ve reached a new level of focus productivity, and ambition
- I am no longer self-conscious around girls…I’ve gone on many dates these past few weeks, and I never think twice about just being myself. I also have gotten quite a few numbers, and I’m finding that talking with girls now feels like second nature
- Not only am I approaching girls much more, but I am being approached by girls much more. I catch girls checking me out all the time, and find that women are much more friendly to me than they were two months ago (they can sense which guys are the pervs, and fortunately I am no longer one of them)
- I’m smiling more hours per day than I was before
- I feel like a real man, confident and happier with who I am. My voice is also deeper, and my balls hang lower despite the cold winter weather
- I see beauty in so many women who have been around me for years – somehow I never noticed before.
- I derive pleasure out of the small things in life, like going for a walk in the park, or watching the sun rise
- I no longer feel depressed
The truth is I am actually still in somewhat of a flatline…but this morning I woke up in the bed of a girl, who three weeks ago I thought was way out of my league, and suddenly it hit me how far I’ve come.
I wanted to post this to first of all tell you thank you for all the support, knowledge, and insight. I couldn’t have done it without this community. And secondly, to all you who are struggling to get past day 3, day 7, day 20, or whatever it is, STAY STRONG. It gets easier with time, and your quality of life will only grow as time passes.
I am still in the beginning of my journey, but if a mere 56 days has brought me this far, I cannot begin to imagine how I’ll feel months from now… Stay strong guys – you can do it.