Porn was ruining my life. Now my life has a purpose. I have plenty of time to do things that make me a better and happier person. I used PMO for more than 20 years. I used to M 2 times a day. I always have negative feelings towards it but did not have the will power to stop. Coming to this forum on July was the beginning of my new self.
Meditation helps a lot. It takes your mind away from sexual desires and it makes you fall asleep. Besides the longer you go on your streak the less urges you will experience and the easier will be to fight them.
For me it is a big accomplishment. First time ever that I go this far. I am very grateful for all the support that I have received in this forum. I hope to keep my progress with everybody’s help.
You are in the process of healing when you do not even think about sex or this forum. At the beginning it is a great tool.
- God can help us see sex in its original meaning, as the true way to love, not just as a source of pleasure.
- Edging and fantasizing were the source of my PMO problem. Once I stopped them my PMO stopped too.
- In my case It was not helpful to visit this forum frequently. It triggered me to PMO.
- There are a lot of good things to think about and to do other than just thinking about what to do with my penis.
- Life is so good when we are not enslaved to our sexual desires.
I was wasting a lot of time with PMO. I do not think that when it comes to sex the age matters. The urges can be the same for a 16 year old person and for a 40 year old person. Yes, definitely it is making a great difference in my life. I am a happier person, a more confident person, I have a lot more time to do the things that I love, and most importantly I feel that I can accomplish anything.