Today it’s officially been 90 days no PMO. I want to thank /pornfree. It’s a great community of people helping each other. If you are struggling with PMO addiction, I can confidently say that giving it up will improve your life substantially. Things that helped me quit:
I indoctrinated myself with everything from YourBrainOnPorn.com
- I came to believe that I was like a crack addict and PMO was like crack. There is no such thing as “just a little harmless crack”.
- My desire to be successful was stronger than my desire for the short term high.
- I relearned how to MO without P.
How are my ‘superpowers’ going?
- I do feel better generally. I don’t have to deal with waking up the day after a PMO binge feeling drained and shitty.
- My concentration, drive, and mood all seem better.
- Less social anxiety, More confidence
- Normal girls in real life are much more attractive
- I have always had PIED when it came to condoms with a new girl. Now I’m confident I have solved all PIED issues.
Is porn evil? I have to say that my feelings about porn are mixed. I see it kind of like alcohol: something that some people abuse, but it can also have its place.
Good luck to all who are on the journey. You can do it, and the benefits are real.
Here’s the pic from my counter app: http://imgur.com/Y5WBzDn
LINK – 90 Days No PMO