I’ve made it to 90 days 🙂 My challenge is to get to 120 days, so I’m almost there! This last month I’ve made some great advances, the main one, I’m not longer triggered by sexy images I find while browsing other stuff.
Yes, I like them, and also turn me on a bit, but I don’t feel the urge to fap anymore. Urges usually come when I’m stressed with my paperwork but I get over them. I used to PMO to release the tension of my everyday routine, so this is normal. However this urges are easier to overcome everyday 🙂 I’ve mastered my temptations.
NoFap is not the center of my life. I use it as a tool, and such tool gave me the strength to be committed to my personal growth. Since I started I have changed many things in my life:
- I workout everyday now, I never thought I could keep committed, but I’ve been doing this for the past 2 months. I’m getting in shape quickly.
- I’ve been eating healthy for 90 days! Already lost 8.5Kg and look a lot better.
- I cut my dependency with coffee. Sometimes I drink it, but rarely, maybe when I didn’t sleep enough, and no more than one the same day.
- My view on sex has changed a lot, and sex with my girlfriend has become more and more amazing during last months. We are closer than ever.
- I feel more confident and face stressful situations with more calm than before.
These are the superpowers I’ve been growing. To those who are beginning, I can only give the following advice: Make this challenge a weapon, use it as a tool to create the best version of yourselves that this world has ever seen. Don’t obsess on no fapping while you wait for the superpowers to appear. It won’t happen. Do something else, do something new. Challenge yourself, better yourself, become the master of your life, your passions, your body and your soul.
You can do it.
LINK – 90 day report