I’ll keep it simple. I was having a ROUGH time a few months back. But then I decided to get back to being what I needed to be.
- More Focus
- Got my side hustle up and running. I have a couple of paying clients now.
- Cut toxic people out of my life and stop putting up with bullshit.
- Got a new day job with a way better schedule, way more vacation time and almost double the pay of my old one.
- Realized that I have some physical issues to fix. I started to realize that I can be healthier.
- My personality came out and attracted a lot of good people. I have been to several parties in the last few months.
- I don’t chase women. They engage with me more than I engage with them. Several of them have bought me small gifts. They talk to me more now.
- Insomnia. Some nights I would get like 3 to 4 hours of sleep
- Mood Swings. This is by far the worst. I felt I was going crazy. I had to learn to control my anger phases.
- Seeing the real world for what it is can be jarring. It can make you realize that there are real problems you need to fix in your life. All those problems that reappear because your distraction/addiction is handled can be a lot
The pros outweigh the cons. I will be alright. I have a few more things to fix but I’m on the right path.
LINK – 90 Day Report