Guys, NoFap is so worth it! You know that kind of post, so let’s get right into it, shall we! The GOOD stuff that happened:
- I’m much more confident
- I (re)started programming
- I started learning physics
- I’m more social
- I started doing 6.5 km (or more) runs nearly every day
- I stopped putting girls on a pedestal, stopped objectifying as well
- I’m spending a few hours every day editing
- I started meditating
- I started taking cold showers
But most importantly :
- I started enjoying life and the small happy things in it. No more “zombie mode”.
The BAD stuff :
- Wet dreams. Oh boy do I hate those.
- Flatline for a few weeks (makes you have to rely on discipline instead of motivation)
My Goals :
- Be less socially awkward
- Get some more (real) friends
- Get in shape (and eat a more healthy diet)
- Get a girlfriend
- Help others more
- Take cold showers and meditate if you didn’t already.
- If urges come, think about tomorrow’s you. Do you want to be great? motivated? happy? If yes, you already know what you have to do.
- If you feel like it’s too strong, you already did it for a second. So you can do it for a minute. Then an hour, then a day, a week, a month, etc. LIVE in the present and FIGHT in the present.
- HAVE HOBBIES. The more time you spend doing something meaningful to you, the less likely you are to do something useless.
- No matter how little you move your life, it’s already more than not trying at all. Keep trying.
Stay strong, guys (and girls), and good luck! See y’all at 120!
LINK – 90 Days hard mode!