I’m 16 years old and have been doing nofap on/off for about a year, I’ve recently achieved my second 100+ day streak.
This is what has changed:
- Slightly more confidence, not superpower level but noticeable
- More motivation to work out, and better results
- Brain fog basically completely gone
- Perception of porn completely changed, I almost laugh at the thought of it now
- Little to no urges to fap
- Got first girlfriend at around day 70, have discovered a real life person is 100x better than some pixels on a screen
- Slightly less procrastination, I think…
- In terms of girls in general, I no longer see them purely as sex objects, slightly more interest from them
I honestly don’t think the benefits are all they are hyped up to be, but they are definitely there, and will change your life for the better even if it’s only minimally.
I’m going to keep powering on, don’t fap everyone, sure it’s kinda fun, but in the long term you’ll definitely thank yourself.