Hello everyone. As you may or may not know, I recently finished up my reboot, which lasted 80 days. Many things have changed since I’ve started, and I will now list them below:
- Confidence has increased greatly (Can be up and down sometimes)
- Feel like I have more control over my sexual urges.
- Start being able to enjoy things that you used to enjoy before your addiction.
- Empty thoughts may continue, but gradually get better.
- You have a lot of willpower built up.
- Improved my social life
- Increased my motivation
- The list goes on…..
To those who are reading this, and are struggling to reach their goals, I promise you, the outcome will be worth it! Keep pushing, you can do it!