First I’ll start off with some background, I have been off and on with nofap for about a year now and didn’t start to reach 20+ day streaks until last summer, and the past 31 days has been my longest streak since the summer. Some things I’ve noticed are:
1. I no longer dwell on sexual thoughts, as I know they have absolutely no correlation to how I feel.
2. I finally see people as people once again and I gotta say that’s refreshing. Even simply making eye contact feels magical.
3. Urges are easy to push off because I know that I don’t what to go back to PMO, I feel amazing currently and I don’t want to change that.
4. I feel more self confident (although I’m not 100% where I want to be in that regard)
5. My depression has decreased and I’m accepting myself more as a person.
These are just some of the multiple changes I’ve noticed during Nofap. If I didn’t find it, I can imagine that my life would be completely different.