i bcm 23 just 2 days ago. i had severe pmo addiction. i would be filled of self hate and tension of being impotent or ED. i wanted to live a meaningful life and to quit it to be more pure more real in real world. and then i did it…..a 30 (a long time enough to post a success story) nofap streak and i am planning to go for 90 days now.
Yes it’s possible i have done it 30 days have to do it twice more and will be done what seems a superhuman task to most of men and will acquire some manly smartly handsomly traits and who knows some super powers too.
yeah i am the one guy who is protecting himself for marriage and yes the nofap itself is beautiful. i mean i am not wasting seminal energy on being creep low being.also i have confidence that i had done clean streak for my bday…a loyalty to myself. so celebrate this and i enlist some points with no specific titles.
1. i didnt journalled everyday. i would make a healthy thing a monotonous task.so i was instead more aware to see what i do.
2. i dint backdown after a nightfall [wet dreams]. we dont call it as a relapse or a reset. but it kind of bog us down to just relpase to our urges but never back down. let the feeling go.
3. i am a commoner like you. i had joined nofap about 2 years ago and relapse like idiot would read success stories and think of all vitalities but relapsed so much…and this time i am above who are merely watching and reading success stories of other…come on have a plan..come here it is a nice feeling.
4. not much changes…like morning wood or strong libido or frequent erections or heavy voice. but inside i feel better like i am living like a hard working focused man who want waste time on internet and will be proud of this streak.
5.celebrate small success. yes i was proud of a 45 day streak i did when i was in attachment with a girl…now i did it for myself. (i just realised i deserve a badamshake for it). so no matter if some guy would have done 3 years of nofap or would be streaming p ..i dont care i done minimum requirement of writing a succes story…30 days.
6. i kept myself busy…i did osme study daily not would go on bed and end up relapsing. i would innstead win or lose inreal life. io had a plan to wake up earliest i can ..around 6 and go to coaching and return at 5 pm. i would fall asleep without night phone.
7. i avoided my phone. now my father owns that android phone. i am goku beating androids now. so no chance of relapse as that villian had made me relapse 100 times .
so thats enough said. i deserve a badge for this….and guys plz be loyal to urself go on.