Masturbation WITH vs WITHOUT Porn
So I’ve (27M) been a porn addict since I was 12.
Fortunately, this past year I’ve been able to drastically reduce my consumption of porn (websites, TikTok, Instagram, etc) but I still indulged in it from time to time (maybe twice a month).
Currently, I’m around 1 month porn-free and I’ve experienced tremendous differences with regards to masturbation.
I’ve also tried the NoFap challenge of 90 days (no PMO) and was able to complete it but it was hard as hell, and maybe even unnecessary and toxic? 🤔
See, every time I masturbated to porn, I ended up feeling:
With brain fog
Masturbating to porn was also SUPER ADDICTIVE.
Now, I even find masturbation without any “artificial sexual stimulation” to be kind of boring. I don’t get that intense craving that I used to have when I used porn.
I see masturbating with my imagination as a way to relieve my sexual urges and also to indulge in some (maybe) healthy pleasure. I also feel more in control of my masturbation habits when porn is out of the equation.
Also, when I’ve masturbated without porn and relying only on my imagination I don’t feel any shame, I feel relaxed instead of extremely tired and I have no brain fog.
The difference is very remarkable.
So yeah, just some random thoughts from a fellow man who is willing to leave porn in the past in order to have a healthy relationship and hopefully a healthy family 🙂
I did a video in which I explained these benefits in more depth, you might want to check it out:
Guys, if I could do it, you can do it. I thought I was doomed to be a slave to this FUCKING addiction. I NEVER thought to be able to reach 90 days BUT look at me, I’ve done it, so you can too. I’m 25M if that helps.
- Huge amount of energy 24/7. The only time of the day I feel tired is at night before going to sleep, as it should be!
- My confidence is off the roof every day. It is not arrogance, it is a feeling of being comfortable everywhere I go.
- Clear minded
- I can resist low intensity urges life for example: desire for junk food, desire for alcohol, etc.
- MY VIEW OF WOMEN HAS CHANGED! WHEN I SEE A HOT CHICK I ACKNOWLEDGE IT BUT I KEEP DOING WHATEVER I’M DOING. I NO LONGER SEXUALIZE HER.
- I crave listening to music!
- I am WAY MORE COMPASSIONATE of other people and myself
- I have a HUGE amount of respect towards myself for completing this challenge
- I can socialize like a rockstar! I enjoy talking to new people and realize human connection is maybe our most important need… we all know what happens to human connection while PMOing 24/7.
- THE ECZEMA ON MY FACE WENT AWAY!!!!
- I’m WAY MORE EMOTIONAL. I can deal with my emotions instantly, feel them and heal them. That way I’m not suppressing emotions that will pop-up in the future in the form of anger, tremendous anxiety, etc.
- I find way more fulfillment and happiness in little things due to the balancing of the dopamine levels. I enjoy a sunset, a beer with friends, music sound AMAZING, a vulnerable conversation with someone, exercise, etc.
- Deeper voice
- Girls check me out way more! I have caught A LOT of women staring at me when I check them out.
- I’m no longer OBSESSED with women and having sex with them. If I find a cool chick (personality + physical) I would consider dating her or just having fun but if not, I’m no longer in a constant need for kisses and sex, they are a way of external validation in my opinion and it SUCKS to depend on external things to feel good internally. Girls are cool but keeping my energy and life is way more important to me now because I have dreams to accomplish and great places to go.
- I’m focused on the future as I no longer crave the next fucking high. I’m currently working on my mindset, my body and my businesses. Do you know how much work this is? I could not do it while I was fucking addicted and getting all my dopamine from this bullshit habit.
- I FEEL WAY MORE CENTERED SPIRITUALLY. For me, PMO damaged my soul. I felt ashamed 24/7. Now I know I’m treating my temple (my body) with respect and I’m not using myself to feel the next high.
This are the habits I practiced during my NoFap journey, some were already habits and others I had to start practicing them: Reading, exercise, healthy eating, taking courses, no social media, reconnecting with friends, journaling, deep reflection AND THE BEST HABIT: DR. JORDAN B. PETERSON
IF YOU NEED ANY ADVICE PLEASE COMMENT BELOW. I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU GUYS AS I HAVE BEEN HELPED.