- Jacking off every day for 19 years. Usually with porn, but also did it with just my sick and vivid imagination.
- Have had many relationships but just like Don Jon, masturbation always got in the way and one way or another, they wouldn’t last more than 3 months.
- Not too shy around women, not introverted, have lots of friends. But past few years, I’ve been avoiding women because I know it won’t last long and I’m tired of the drama. I’ve been told I have very attractive facial features; not a single day goes by without at least half a dozen women of any age group (including grannies) giving me lustful “signals”. And tbh, it drives me nuts because I already know what’s gonna happen in the end.
- Weightlifting for 2.5 years. Gainz not seem to be affected but then again, there is nothing to compare to because I had never lifted while not jacking off everyday. LOL
- Very healthy diet and weight.
- Have a difficult to avoid trigger.
- Not exactly sure how I stopped. Had a group of cousins and family over around NYE for a couple weeks. Was just too busy; didn’t find the time (not even in the shower).
- Knowing I had stopped for over a week, I realized that I don’t know how it started and that I may never get this jump start again. That helped my avoid triggers.
- Initially the temptations became weaker. But at least once or twice a week I would have intense temptations. I would just remember the vicious cycle and the jump start mentioned above to avoid the triggers. Worked every time until.. this (can’t post links; please see my first thread).
- I also formatted all my hard drives that were loaded with a porno stash that dated back to the 56K modem era.
- I’ve stopped objectifying women (or trying to figure out what color their nipples are every time I see a hot woman in public or wondering if she takes it up the ass).
- I have become more friendly to random people (men and women) whom I don’t know personally.
- I am dating a girl without worrying about the outcomes, and for the first time in my life, without my first priority being taking her panties off. Not that I don’t want to bang her, but just that its not the only thing on my mind.
- My body is reacting differently to my workouts. Can’t say if its the retention of zinc that was previously lost to endless ejaculations, hormones changing, neurons rearranging, or totally unrelated. But, it seems that my muscle size has increased quite a bit relative to the duration; I haven’t seen this rate of growth before; it looks like a 15-20% increase over the normal rate I would achieve over a two month period.
- I have gained quite an un-quantifiable degree of increase in motivation in random things. I now do the dishes right away instead of piling them up in the sink. I seem to overcome triggers to general laziness quite effortlessly.
- I am gradually receding from being a “tidsoptomist”.
- I cut down smoking from half a pack to 2 cigs a day. Again, the motivation to quit has increased.
- No change observed in work performance (yet).
- Don’t feel guilt any more (the bad kind).
- No major change of any other kind.
- Edit: Also, I have a rock hard erection at least once a day for unknown reasons. Like I took vi*gra.
tl;dr – don’t objectify women anymore, more friendly to people, increase in general motivation
If I remember something I may have forgotten, I will edit it in.
LINK – 60 day report (my story)