Today is day 90. I didn’t ever think I’d get this far.
I’d like to thank:
- The people who post their experiences of success – you inspire me.
- The people who like or comment on my posts in this forum – your acknowledgement is appreciated.
- The administrators of this site – you’ve given me a voice.
What I’ve learnt:
- P is fake and a waste of time
- Not touching yourself requires discipline and faith
- Real life experiences are more valuable and memorable than screen based fantasies
- Fighting pmo helps me improve my outlook on life
- To take one day at a time
What can I honestly say:
- Urges remain but the likelihood of me sitting in front of this very screen and searching p is the lowest it has been in my adult life.
- I am vulnerable when I have my phone at my bedside (I must be disciplined to leave it downstairs).
- I feel more attracted to real life women!
- I must be careful of p-subs and I must distinguish between accidentally seeing something and actively pursuing.
- The first 30 days were the hardest.
- Day counters are important but not the be all and end all.
Fight, fight and fight some more.
LINK – Today is day 90