So today is 300 days no PMO, MO, and only sex with a partner.
- Anxiety almost completely gone.
- Sleeping thru the night for the first time in decades.
- Self-confidence much higher.
- Lingering physical symptoms. Headaches are down to just light tension in temples, occipitals, and neck and upper back. Feels like everything is melting and sore at this point.
- Vision has almost completely cleared from flashers and floaters.
- IBS resolved
- Rhinitis resolved
- Right rhomboid still tense in the morning. Worst problems were always on the side I used to jerk it.
Did supplements, all of them (look on this site there all listed in multiple threads I’m not going to repeat it ad nauseam)
Botox injections for the headaches.
Really good chiropractor.
Stay away from screens.
My case was exceptionally bad. About 22 years PMO, but SA for life. My rock bottom was probably one of the worst. I got to the point I couldn’t focus my eyes. Between PMO and a job doing a lot of analytics I was on screen an average of 7 hours a day. Sometimes more.
Finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.