Here’s what I’ve noticed in my life (everyone is different by the way):
- Mental clarity – not a whole lot of mental clarity, but a noticeable amount
- Decrease in desire to lust after women
- More motivation to eat better and treat my body better (this I noticed big time for me)
- Way more confidence – especially in my speech, I feel like I could say whatever I want
- More eye contact
- I look at the person I’m speaking to better, letting them know they have my full attention.
- Also, if I see a woman looking at me, I’ll just stare back, and not really care (something I wouldn’t have done before)
- I don’t feel like I have to chase women around, I feel so confident in myself, and that most women don’t deserve me. I feel like I should be the one that should be chased just as much.
BY – LukeBlosser