For me PMO was causing relationship issues (now fixed!!) And perhaps just as exciting is that I don’t have to tense every fibre in my body to climax. Yeah so just an observation / advice for those considering NoFap. Going Pornfree (for me) has led to a much reduced urge to fap – I still do it now and then, but at a much healthier frequency.
As a result I’ve regained a lot of my sensitivity, meaning I can actually enjoy sex with my SO now.
However this certainly didn’t occur overnight. Perhaps it’s healthier to cut porn and let your fap frequency come down slowly rather than white knuckling both? Food for thought.
Thank you so much Pornfree.
24 years old. Improvements? Let’s see:
- – Vastly improved connection with my SO
- – Sex feels better
- – I can climax in more than just one extremely specific position now
- – I’m less distracted by it now, I have taken up so many new activities (sports) and as a result lost loads of weight too
- – I feel like the best version of me yet!
- – Oh and I’ve proven to myself that I do actually have the willpower within me to make lifestyle changes, which have led onto making more changes