I have reached 30 days for the second time. Last time I had relapsed after 40 days in January and I took almost 3 months to reach to 30 days again. From the last relapse I realized that I should avoid small things like looking into instagram and facebook and other small things. They build urge slowly. It’s better to stay away.
I go to gym daily and I meditate. I take cold showers. I don’t know if they have any effect on nofap journey.
Benefits so far I have observed:
- I can look into people’s eyes for hours and talk, earlier I used could not do it for 30 seconds.
- I enjoy small things like music.
- I have more energy in gym.
- Face glows a bit.
- I dont feel very hungry and I don’t eat lot of junk food. Earlier I used to be always hungry and eat lot of food.
- I am happy in any situation. Earlier I used to feel lonely because I had fewer friends. Now also I dont have much friends But I don’t care. I am happy with whatever I have.
- I get occasional urges. I usually deal with them by controlling myself very hard.
- I have mood swings but this is much better than being in helpless days during fapping days.
This time I am determined to go long. At least 90 days.