The benefits are starting to show for me as I have recently been on my longest streak ever and it took me this long to do it. I will list them:
- An increase in overall energy (regardless of current sleep habits)
- Easier to control habitual moods or other temptations in your life (like drugs)
- Increased self-appreciation and self-esteem translating into more self-confidence and happiness
- Your view of women changes from a sexual object to a normal living being
- Developing the understanding that failure is a way living life by learning every step of the way no matter how much or how long you do it
- Increase in your immune system (hence your emotions normally are connected to your state of your immune system)
- Decrease in social anxiety especially with girls
- Increase in sex drive
- Focus turns to your goals in life and the progress you wish to fulfill
- Edit: I forgot one more: Your body posture improves too
After long enough in fact, I don’t use a counter anymore because my mind is ready for anything thrown at me and I treat this addiction as a daily chore/goal.
I’ve sent this to many people and I see it makes them motivated, so I want to help and if you want to talk, you can send me a message.