So I made it, I hit 90 days of nofap. The positive results of this feat are overwhelming and I am immensely proud of myself for the first time in a while.
Some benefits that I’ve experienced:
- Good energy throughout the day
- Huge confidence boost
- Reduced brain fog
- General good mood
- Female attention
- Becoming more interested and invested in growing mentally and physically
- Improved friendships/relationships and social skills.
- Nofap has taught me a great lesson. It has taught me to not take the path of least resistance for temporary pleasure.
- It has taught me that you need to fight, work hard and have discipline to overcome challenges in order to achieve real happiness and fulfillment. A valuable lesson that will get you through life.
Killing off one bad habit such as fap has also put me in the right mindset to eliminate other bad habits and acquire new good habits. During my streak I’ve also quit smoking cigarettes and weed and I’ve picked up a habit of exercising and taking care of myself and others and it’s truly improving my life.
I encourage every single one of you to stay on your streaks and not give up! Fight the good fight and overcome, god helps those who help themselves.
LINK – 90 days check in – Holy shit