This site doesn’t have its own forum. Its content grew out of an online community on our sister site on relationships. However, there are several forums guys find especially helpful.
- One community is called Reboot Nation! You can use it to journal about your rebooting experience. It’s also a place to discuss the process of reversing symptoms related to Internet porn use.
- Another is called NoFap.com It has its own forum and offers accountability partners. It is also synched up with (and created by the same guy as r/NoFap).
- Reddit’s Reddit/NoFap
- Another good Reddit forum is Reddit/PornFree, which emphasizes quitting porn, but not masturbation.
- Your Brain Rebalanced – One of the earliest forums for porn recovery, PIED, morphing porn tastes. Start your own recovery journal.
- NoFap Teen subreddit – Forum on reddit for teens.
- PornFree Women – For women.
- NoFap Christians subreddit – Forum on reddit.
- MuslimNoFap – Forum on reddit.
- r/TGandSissyRecovery – Reddit support group for people struggling with porn-related feminization fetishes.
- Daily Strength: Sex/Pornography Addiction Support Group – Active forum for sex/porn addicts and their partners.
There are additional options to help you find a forum on our Support page.
If you are German, visit this website with translated materials from YBOP and a forum.
Here’s a video on how to use these forums: