A teenager reaching the 1 year mark… seems impossible. But I’m here! My brother told me about this subreddit about a year and a half ago. I got interested and researched, but relapsed in the first week. A couple months later, I decided to try it again. And I didn’t relapse.
So, you guys are probably wondering the effects it’s had on me… here they are:
- -Acne went away
- -Confidence boost
- -More female friends
- -Females show interest in me -Better concentration
- -Better grades in school (Avg. is over 95!)
- -Better athleticism
- -Stronger determination
- -Due to the athleticism, I lost over 50 pounds
- -Social awkwardness disappeared
- -Urges disappeared
- -Stronger, longer lasting erections
- -I can now talk to attractive females without any sexual thoughts or desires
I strongly commend the brave troopers who stand beside me in this journey. I don’t plan on fapping again anytime soon.