I’m 22 and I’m on my second streak. After 90 days of hardmode I relapsed and couldn’t get back on track. But I guess I’m finally on track again. My benefits so far:
- My dog likes me more. She was dodging me all 7 years of her life. And now she is always in my room. She wants to play with me etc. I also can’t stop cuddling her. We fell in love I guess 😛
- Yesterday my mom told me this ‘going to gym’ changed me, and it looks like I stopped being so anxious about my future.
- I’m more confident. Im not afraid of small talk.
- My sexlife with my gf is better.
- I have lost interest of reading articles like: “How Self-Motivation can be easier..”, or “I’ve always struggled with procrastination, I think I finally…”, or “How to change your life in just…” etc. – I started reading books instead of these articles.
- Public speaking is a lot easier for me.
Guys. NoFap is real. Stop this addiction. This subreddit changed my life, and all I can say is thank you.
I feel completely different. I’m not depressed anymore – beating depression was my #1 reason to start nofap.
I stopped relapsing every 3 days after I understood that PMO is a big problem for me (+Terry’s Crews speech keeps motivating me). With that knowledge I can resist my urges. Also I have girlfriend, so I can use my sex energy in a good way.
LINK – Unusual benefits